Join our team and run or walk in support of DPS students!
No matter your level, there’s a race for everyone, whether you’re running or walking. Races include:
- 5K, walking-, stroller- and dog-friendly
- Full marathon (qualifier for the Boston Marathon)
- Half marathon
- Urban 10-miler
- Marathon relay (marathon split between five people)
In addition to the pride of using your run as a way to support DPS students, we also have great incentives and prizes including over $3,000 for DPS schools, running apparel and more!
School-based staff and faculty can win even more money for your school through the Colfax Marathon. The 10 fastest relay teams in the Government Cup will win $1,000 each for their school. Learn more about the rules and how to qualify here.
Join the DPS Foundation team in 3 easy steps!
- Register for any of the races at www.runcolfax.org.
- Select YES when asked about charities and select the Denver Public Schools Foundation in the drop-down menu
- Be on the lookout for a welcome email from the DPS Foundation.
- Set up your fundraising page while you wait! Use our how-to guide.
Download our team runners’ guide and learn more about fundraising tips, how to set up your personal page, get templates for asking your networks to donate and more!
Questions? Contact Kristina Bobrowski at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (720) 423-3585.