Rally your colleagues and run in one of the Colfax Marathon races in support of the DPS Foundation. The school, organization, DPS department or company with the most runners registered to the DPS Foundation team AND a fundraising page set up* by Monday, February 26 will win a $250 gift for the DPS school of their choice as well as other prizes.
You do not need to be a DPS employee to participate, just let me know what school, organization, DPS department or company you want to align with.
There are several races to choose from and be on the DPS Foundation team:
- Full Marathon
- Half Marathon
- Marathon Relay (Corporate, Government and Open)
- Urban 10 Miler
Four easy steps to join and be eligible to win:
- Create a fundraising page by following the steps here
- Register for your race at runcolfax.org
- Select YES when asked about charities and select the Denver Public Schools Foundation in the drop-down menu
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team members’ names and emails to confirm their alliance to your department or school
*A runner is one individual person; relay teams count for five runners. Winning team must have a fundraising page set up on ColoradoGives.org using the instructions here by Feb. 26 to qualify. Runners must be registered to run in any Colfax Marathon event May 19-20, 2018 on the DPS Foundation team to qualify. The winning school, organization, DPS department or company will be notified by Wednesday, March 7.