Rally your colleagues and run in one of the Colfax Marathon races in support of the DPS Foundation. The DPS department or school with the most runners registered to the DPS Foundation team AND a fundraising page set up* by Friday, March 31 will win a $250 gift for the DPS school of their choice as well as Team DPS performance shirts for their entire team.
For the 5th year, the Denver Public Schools Foundation is a Charity Partner with the Colfax Marathon, May 20-21, 2017 in City Park, organizing Team DPS and DPS supporters to run and fundraise in support of our students and schools.
There are several races to choose from and be on the DPS Foundation team:
- Full Marathon
- Half Marathon
- Marathon Relay (Corporate, Government and Open)
- Urban 10 Miler
Four easy steps to join and be eligible to win:
- Create a fundraising page by following the steps here
- Register for your race at runcolfax.org
- Select YES when asked about charities and select the Denver Public Schools Foundation in the drop-down menu
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team members’ names and emails to confirm their alliance to your department or school
In addition to the pride you will feel in using your run as a way to help give our 90,000 students the best education they can get, fundraising runners will also be eligible for additional drawings and prizes including $3,000 in gifts for the DPS schools of your choice!
*A runner is one individual person; relay teams count for five runners. Winning team must have a fundraising page set up on ColoradoGives.org using the instructions here by March 31 to qualify. Runners must be registered to run in any Colfax Marathon event May 20-21, 2017 on the DPS Foundation team to qualify. The winning DPS department or school will be notified by Wednesday, April 5.