Hooray for Giving!
Each year, hundreds of DPS educators join together to support the I Give for Team DPS employee giving campaign. The campaign is a fundraising effort that gives members of Team DPS the chance to make a voluntary philanthropic gift to DPS students and schools through the DPS Foundation.
As a member of Team DPS, you give so much of your time and talents to our schools and students each and every day. No matter what your role is in DPS, your personal dedication to the campaign will send a powerful message to the community about the importance of a strong public school education. Your gift of any size shows that you are proud to play for Team DPS! Most importantly, your donation will be supporting the nearly 200 DPS schools and more than 90,000 students.
How I Give for Team DPS Employee Giving Campaign Works
The annual I Give for Team DPS Employee Giving Campaign is November 6-December 8, 2017! Here’s how you can participate in the campaign:
- Payroll deduction is the easiest and most cost-effective way to support DPS schools and students year-round. An amount of your choice from each paycheck is donated to the DPS Foundation. Click here to download a payroll deduction form. You may return the form to Kim_Martinez@dpsk12.org or via mail/in person to 1860 Lincoln Street, 9th Floor, Denver, CO 80203.
- Or, make a one-time gift:
- Many DPS educators choose to save their donation for Colorado Gives Day, which takes place on December 5, 2017. All donations given on December 5 through Coloradogives.org will be increased thanks to the $1 Million Incentive Fund.
- A secure, online donation can be made at any time here.
- Or complete the form and return with your check made payable to Denver Public Schools Foundation via mail or in person to 1860 Lincoln Street, 9th Floor, Denver, CO 80203.
Each week of the campaign, anyone who participates is entered into a drawing for that weeks prize*! You stay in the drawing and have a chance to win automatically each week so donate early! Prizes will include:
- Stay tuned for prizes!
Sign up for payroll deductions and receive and extra entry each week, double your chance of winning.