Campaign in Review
Since 2010, DPS team members have generously donated more than $596,000 to support our students!
The average gift to the campaign is $140.
More than 140 educators participate in the recurring monthly giving program (payroll deduction).
Hooray for Giving!
Each year, hundreds of DPS educators join together to support the I Give for Team DPS employee giving campaign. The campaign is a fundraising effort that gives DPS educators the chance to make a voluntary philanthropic gift to DPS students and schools through the DPS Foundation.
As an educator, you give so much of your time and talents to our schools and students each and every day. You make a huge difference in the lives of our students. No matter what your role is in DPS, your personal dedication to the campaign will send a powerful message to our colleagues and community about the importance of a strong public school education. Your gift of any size shows that you are proud to play for Team DPS! Most importantly, your donation will be supporting the nearly 200 DPS schools and more than 90,000 students.
How I Give for Team DPS Employee Giving Campaign Works
Give What You Can
The annual I Give for Team DPS Employee Giving Campaign is in full swing! Here’s how you can participate in the campaign:
- Payroll deduction is the easiest and most cost-effective way to support DPS schools and students year-round. An amount of your choice from each paycheck is donated to the DPS Foundation. Click here to download a payroll deduction form. You may return the form by inter-office mail, email (KMartinez@dpsfoundation.org), or fax to (720) 423-3968.
- Many DPS educators choose to save their donation for Colorado Gives Day, which takes place on December 6, 2016. Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. All donations given on December 6 through Coloradogives.org will be increased thanks to the $1 Million Incentive Fund.
- A secure, online donation can be made at any time here.
- Checks can be mailed to 1860 Lincoln Street, 9th Floor, Denver, CO 80203.
- Lastly, you can stop by our office on the 9th floor of the Emily Griffith Campus anytime! Or call us at (720) 423-3553.