Giving Tuesday follows Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It is a chance to reflect on what is meaningful to you during the holiday rush as well as support causes near and dear to you. This global campaign unites us through our philanthropic endeavors and creates a community of giving by encouraging participants to share their support on social media.
Join DPS Foundation on December 3, 2019, to take a break from the holiday hustle and embrace the season of giving.
Facebook generously waives all processing fees for nonprofits on Giving Tuesday. Consider:
- making your gift via Facebook (just click “donate” on our Facebook page),
- making a fundraising campaign in support of DPS Foundation, or
- sharing our fundraising campaign (coming soon) to help spread the word!
Not a Facebook user? Your donation makes an impact for DPS students no matter how you donate. Visit our donation page to help Every Child Succeed!
Donations made to DPS Foundation on Giving Tuesday support initiatives such as:
- A to Z Fund, which provides classroom grants for materials, resources, and opportunities that fall outside classroom budgets.
- Afterschool programs, that provide quality school-based activities during the critical 3-6 p.m. hours.
- FACE Centers, which offer free wrap-around, multi-generational services to community members 16 or older in order to help them obtain critical life skills and increase their economic self-sufficiency and academic achievements.
- CareerConnect, that equips graduates with high-demand skills and leads to opportunities for continued education and careers.
- And many more!
In addition to financial donations, supporters can rally behind DPS Foundation by social media promotion. Consider sharing why you support DPS Foundation through #MyGivingStory.
#MyGivingStory runs from November 1 until Giving Tuesday. By submitting stories on behalf of an organization the organization may win monetary prizes to support their mission.