School Partners Program
The School Partners Program cultivates, nurtures and sustains partnerships between DPS schools and the Denver community. The program creates tailor-made partnerships between schools and businesses/community organizations. School partners provide volunteer time, in-kind contributions and financial resources to meet the specific needs of their school. There are currently more than 50 businesses and organizations partnering with DPS schools. Read more about the program here.
How can DPS schools get involved in the program?
Denver schools have diverse and specific needs that businesses and community organizations can fill. Through the management of the School Partners Program, the Denver Public Schools Foundation plays a coordinating role in connecting the resources and interests of local businesses with the specific needs of individual schools. The School Partners Program team helps ensure the success of every partnership by helping with planning, logistics, coordination and relationship management. Whether you have an existing School Partner or are looking to get involved in the program, we can help establish and maximize a lasting, meaningful partnership that will benefit your students and your school.
Please contact email@example.com or (720) 423-3553 to learn more!
Read answers to school’s frequently asked questions about the School Partners Program here.
What could a School Partner do for my school?
Examples of past School Partnerships include:
- Providing volunteers for a one-day project, such as coordinating a school field day, judging science fair projects, or completing school beautification work.
- Donating clothing, resources or holiday food baskets for families in need.
- Hosting a teacher appreciation party.
- Providing in-kind services or professional development for school staff.
- Identifying volunteers to serve as on-going tutors, college application advisers, or reading buddies.