OUR IMPACT DOESN’T END WHEN THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS IN THE AFTERNOON.
Gifts of $250 or more made on this page in support of afterschool programs may qualify for a 50% Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit. Situations vary by individual. Please contact your tax adviser.
- A minimum gift of $250 is required to qualify for the credit.
- The Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit is limited to $100,000 annually, not to exceed the tax liability for the year. Any excess credits may be carried forward for up to five years.
- Both individuals and corporations can take advantage of the credit.
- Only monetary donations are eligible. Stock or other securities and in-kind gifts are not eligible but may qualify for other tax benefits.
- Denver Public Schools Foundation will provide you with the necessary documentation for your tax records.
- Please consult with your tax adviser about the tax-deductibility of your specific gift. For more information, please visit https://dpsfoundation.org/tax-credit/ or call (720) 423-3553.